Hainer regarding the JHV 2021: that harm me directly

On Tuesday evening, after FC Bayern's willingness to administrative, Bayern, the board of directors Oliver Kahn, the Presidium and also Honorary President Uli Hoeneß, had actually strictly introduced that Herbert Hainer and also his replacement Dr. Dieter Mayer and also Walter Mennekes will certainly run again and stand for re-election.

We doubted ourselves self-critically.

Herbert Hainer

It is an honor for me to be head of state of FC Bayern and I such as to represent one more 3 years. In this respect, I am of training course extremely pleased concerning the nomination by the management advising board, claims Head of state Hainer in an interview with the club media. He also recognizes that this year's annual general conference will be an interesting matter, specifically after the events in the previous year.

All of us concur that this conference was not a popularity as well as did not run Bayern-like. The mood, the expression of annoyance, that hurt me directly, I have to honestly state that, claims Hainer: At that time at 2.30 a.m. Residence residence, barely slept and the next morning on Säbener Straße called a meeting-I was an issue near my heart that we question ourselves self-critically and honestly and after that do whatever to show that this was not FC Bayern how we picture it. We have actually created or magnified several brand-new dialogue layouts in the club since then. The exchange with our fans and also participants is essential to me, and also we have actually been obtaining a great deal of favorable responses for months: Many individuals claim that we are best Have attracted final thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts