VfL Wolfsburg | Guilavogui: So hard was the Glasner time

Under the new coach Florian Krefeld Josh Guilavogui is again important to VFL Wolfsburg. But under the previous coach Oliver Glaser, this looked different in the last season. Now the wolves star betrayed how hard this time was for him and that even a change was in the room.

After several games on the bank, Josh Guilavogui has recently been able to carry full responsibility on the field. Florian Krefeld not only ordered him back to the Start elf, but also referred to him as one of the most important players for his system and the cabin.

If you lose his passion, you are not the same anymore, GUILAVOGUI looked mainly on the last half year under that in the summer of Frankfurt replenished Glaser: The six months in which I did not play were my hardest time He often played in the final phase for a few minutes. That had been too little. As a defensive midfielder, I can not show in short missions that next time I have to play from the beginning, explained the 31-year-old and added: But I had to accept that.

Finally, the team has often won and that the coach was given indirectly. So what did I have for arguments? GUILAVOGUI said.

VFL Wolfsburg: Guilavogui thought about change

Guilavogui Goal vs Hamburger

Are you also interested in topics related to Josha Guilavogui Games?

I ve never talked about my worries in the cabin, I never fouled a player in training hard because I was angry, the third VFL captain led out. He is even proud, because: I do not want someone to see me feels bad. You never have noticed me. He would only have liked a larger building block of success, so the Frenchman.

That s why he also thought about leaving the club. I had inquiries, but nothing was concretely, Guilavogui betrayed.

After the Bochum game in mid-August, he went to Florian Kohfeldts director Marcel Schaefer and said, I think it s time to leave the club. I do not want to experience such a season. But then the situation changed, and I played more again, says Guilavogui: Maybe it s destiny that I stayed.

Comments

Popular Posts