FC Bayern Munich extends long term with Josip Stanisic

We are very happy that we could once again integrate a talent from our FC Bayern Campus with our professionals and that Josip has established himself so quickly, sports board Hasan Salihamidzic is quoted on the Bayern website: He made his way and is A great reinforcement. Josip is a very reliable player, very bangworthy, very safe on the ball and also makes pressure forward. He pushes up in every workout - that s exactly how he should continue. The profit contract until 2023 signed in July was now expanded prematurely until 2025.

In the current season, Stanisic, who decided against the DFB and for the Croatian national team, was used in six of seven Bundesliga games (three changes, three outlays, Bayern Campus-notes section 3:13). In addition there is a late replacement at 3-0 in Barcelona mid September.

Bayern Challenge | #5 FCB Summer Games

I do not want to miss a second.

Josip Stanisic

I want to thank the club for the trust, explains the Stanisic, which can be used in the defensive versatile: I try to sweave on this wave of the past months - they felt phenomenally for me, I do not want to miss a second. My goals are quite clear: I want to help the team, as well as I can, so I can make a contribution to good performances that we win as many titles as possible.

Comments