Ice Hockey National Felix Schütz: Check Out At Lake Garda

I want to draw strength again, said the 33-year-old striker Ice Hockey News: Now I went to Italy and will probably stay this year.

Accordingly, Schütz, who still played in the German Hockey League in the past season, has not yet decided on the Adler Mannheim, as it should continue in the future. It may be that in a year I officially say that I stop and a farewell to Erding exit. But it can also be that I still play one to four years, if then in Bavaria, said the 2018 Olympia Line, The in his career so far in addition to del stations was also active in Canada, the US, Russia and Sweden.

It may be that in a year I officially say that I stop and a farewell game in Erding.

Felix Schütz

The decision to take a break is pleased during the pregnancy of his wife. His son had already been born in Italy. Schütz and his wife already have two daughters who go to kindergarten. They already speak a bit Italian, Schütz said. We live with Saló overlooking the lake. The weather is wonderful.

Jubilee winner, record: polar bears are German ice hockey masters

Comments

Popular Posts